- This event has passed.
A Lifestory Retreat
Jun 1, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm| $85
“Every life has a story”
Join a diverse group of people for a day of exploring, shaping, and sharing life stories. Set within the rustic buildings of the Oregon Extension on the Greensprings (22 miles outside of Ashland), the retreat will offer participants a chance to explore life experiences in a restful and contemplative setting. The retreat will include:
- Creative exercises to help you recall and reflect on your own life experiences
- A process to encourage compassionate listening
- Instruction to help you shape and communicate your story
- Interesting people whose rich stories will deepen your connection to others
- Good coffee and baked goods
- A delicious lunch
- A contemplative setting among ponderosa pines and fields of wildflowers
The day will be facilitated by author, retreat leader, and Hearth founder Mark Yaconelli.
Space is limited to 50!
Date & Time: Saturday, June 1, 2019 @ 9:00am-4:00pm
Location: The Oregon Extension Greensprings, 22 miles outside of Ashland, Oregon
Cost: $85* includes morning coffee, baked goods, and lunch
*Scholarships are available