Certificate in Community Storytelling
Payment, Registration, and Cancellation Policies
Payment and Registration
Sign up today!
- $1,495 includes intensive, 6 months coaching and consultation, and 3-day in person event in the Fall.
Payment may be made in full at the time of registration, or payment may be split into two parts with a $250 non-refundable deposit at the time of registration and balance payable no later than April 5, 2020.
How do I register?
Complete the registration link on The Hearth website, www.thehearthcommunity.com, and use your credit or debit card in a secure transaction via PayPal. You will receive an email confirmation of your registration and payment.
What if I am unable to pay by credit card?
- You may complete the online registration form, and select PAY BY CHECK on the payment screen, and mail your payment by check; or
- Print out a registration form or request a form via email, and mail the completed form with your payment by check.
** Your registration is not confirmed until payment has been received and processed. **
Where do I send my payment?
You may send registration forms and payment to:
400 Morton Street
Ashland, OR 97520
What if I need to cancel?
- Registrations canceled more than 30 days before the initial training event are eligible to either apply all fees paid toward a future session of the certification program or receive a refund of tuition paid minus the $250 deposit.
- COVID-19 related cancellations are fully refundable up until the closing of the registration period on April 5th.
- COVID-19 registrations canceled less than 14 calendar days before the event are no longer eligible for a refund but may apply fees paid toward a future event.
- Or, if a registrant is unable to attend an event for any reason they may substitute, by prior arrangement and at no additional charge, someone else to attend in their place.
- Notification of cancellation or substitution must be received by The Hearth in writing (email or written letter) no later than 14 (fourteen) calendar days before the intensive begins.
- No changes or substitutions will be permitted once the program has begun.
The policy as stated on this page is valid from March 30 2020.