Sign up today!
Art and Craft of Personal Storytelling Online Training
- $75 includes the full-day long training and online resources.
- If you know in advance that you will be unable to attend the workshop, please contact us 3 business days prior to the event for a refund of your tuition minus processing fees. No-shows on the day of the workshop will not be eligible for a refund.
2024 Certificate in Community Storytelling
- $1,350 includes the one-week Spring training at the Menucha Retreat and Conference Center in Corbett, OR, four monthly webinars and three personal coaching sessions.
- Lodging and meal costs are separate from tuition and are added to the total cost of the program when you register.
- Payment may be made in full at the time of registration or payment may be split into two parts with a $250 non-refundable deposit at the time of registration and balance payable no later than 30 days before the start of the program.
2023 Certificate in Community Storytelling Online Intensive
- $675 includes three-and-a-half day online intensive.
- Payment may be made in full at the time of registration, or payment may be split into two parts with a $250 non-refundable deposit at the time of registration and balance payable no later than 30 days before the start of the program.
How do I register?
Complete the registration link on The Hearth website, www.thehearthcommunity.com/events, and use your credit or debit card in a secure transaction via PayPal. You will receive an email confirmation of your registration and payment.
What if I need to cancel?
- Registrations canceled prior to 30 days before the programs start are eligible to either apply all fees paid toward a future program or receive a refund of tuition paid minus the $250 deposit.
- Registrations canceled less than 30 days before the programs start are eligible to either apply all fees paid toward a future program or may substitute, by prior arrangement and at no additional charge, someone else to attend in their place. No refunds will be given less than 30 days before the program starts.
- Notification of cancellation or substitution must be received by The Hearth in writing (email or written letter) no later than 30 calendar days before the program begins.
- No changes or substitutions will be permitted once the program has begun.
The policy as stated on this page is valid from October 21, 2021.